How Often Do You Swim?
你多常游泳?
All right. I just need to ask you a few questions. This shouldn't take long. I know you're busy, umm...
好的。我只需要問你幾個問題。這應該不會太久。我知道你很忙,嗯...
Frog.
青蛙。
Yes, Frog. Now, do you always wear that hat?
是的,青蛙。現在,你總是戴著那頂帽子嗎?
Usually.
通常。
Speak up a little bit, please.
請稍微說大聲點。
"Usually" I don't wear a hat. Now I am wearing it.
我「通常」不會戴帽子。現在我正戴著它。
Right. And how often do you swim?
好。那你多久游泳一次?
Swim?
游泳?
Yes. How often do you swim?
是的。你多常游泳?
Oh! I swim "every day." I like to swim.
噢!我「天天」游。我喜歡游泳。
Every day, right. Thank you, Frog. We'll contact you. Don't leave town.
每天,好。謝謝你,青蛙。我們會再連絡你。別出城。
Just a few questions, Dog.
問幾個問題而已,小狗。
Will this take long?
這會很久嗎?
I'll ask the questions, please. Do you always wear that collar?
請由我來發問。你總是戴著那條項圈嗎?
This old thing?
這個舊玩意?
Yes.
沒錯。
Yes, I "always" wear this collar. Is that it?
是的,我「總是」戴著這條項圈。問完了嗎?
No, that's not it. Dog, how often do you swim?
不,還沒完。小狗,你多常游泳?
I "sometimes" swim.
我「有時」會游泳。
You sometimes swim.
你有時會游泳。
Sometimes, yes.
有時候,是的。
Thank you. Good boy. Who's a good boy? Who's a good doggy? Who's a good doggy...?!
謝謝你。好小子。誰是好小子?誰是乖狗狗?誰是乖狗狗啊...?!
I just want to...
我只想...
I know, I know...ask some questions.
我知道、我知道...問幾個問題嘛。
Do you always interrupt?
你總是這樣打斷別人嗎?
Umm...yes, "usually."
呃...是的,「通常」是這樣。
How often do you swim?
你多常游泳?
How often do I swim? Right... I "never" swim. Never.
我多常游泳?這個嘛... 我「從不」游泳。從不。
Then why are your paws wet?
那你的貓掌為什麼是濕的?
My paws... Yes, that's a good question. Ummm...they are wet, aren't they? Well, the thing is...
我的貓掌... 嗯,那是個好問題。嗯...它們確實是濕的,對吧?這個嘛,是這樣的...
His paws are wet because I "always" swim! That's why his paws are wet!
他的貓掌是濕的,因為我「一直」在游泳!那就是為什麼他的貓掌是濕的!